1. Maximum liability $250 per package unless declared paid corresponding insurance premiums.
2. The company is not liable for loss, damage, delay or other problems caused by any circumstances beyond its control.
3. Receipts of the shipment by the consignee without a notation on the B/L of loss, damage or delay shall be prime evidence that the same has been delivered in good condition and accordance with the B/L.
4. All claims must be made in writing to the originating issuing agent within 30 days from the date of acceptance.
5. Taxes and tariff duties, etc. will be imposed on those goods subjects to tax.
6. It is agreed that the goods described in the submitted packing list are the actual contents of the package for the shipment. It is also understood that the shipper shall comply with all applied laws and government regulations of any country to/from and through which the goods may be carried included those regulating to packing carriage handling, duties and taxes thereon. It is subject for customs inspection upon arrival at the port destination.
7. Highlight Express International Ltd and Highlight Express Air & Ocean Cargo is not liable in any manner for shipping misdeclaration if the content as such as having a commercial quality or resale, drugs, fire arms or explosives. Breakable items are packed and shipped at owners risk.